Sunday, December 03, 2006

Kristin Chenoweth

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.

Kristin Chenoweth is going to play the Madeleine Kahn role in a stage musical adaptation of Young Frankenstein. And this spring, there will be a sitcom pilot with Chenoweth and Nathan Lane playing sitcom hosts à la Regis and Kelly. (Please please PLEASE let it not suck).

More about Chenoweth's current life and career is in the "New York Times" today.

Yeah, my love of Kristin Chenoweth turns me into a shrieking queen. (So does the impending opening of Dreamgirls, by the way; I'm pretty sure it's not going to live up to expectation). OK, if I were a real fan, I suppose that I wouldn't have stopped watching "West Wing" in its last season, and that I wouldn't prefer to have my eyes gouged out than go see "Deck the Halls."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she amazing! I just read the NY Times story this morning. I just love her.

Ken said...

Wow, Chenoweth in "Young Frankenstein?" While no one could totally replace Madeleine Kahn, this is a great choice. Yay!