1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
In 1998, my Ph.D. exams expired, and even if I'd wanted to write my dissertation, I would have had to retake the exams. I was even now on my second job since abandoning academia, working as the GHPL Technology Coordinator. It was the first summer reading club since 1992 that I hadn't created. Ten years ago this month Mike and I moved into our current place.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Take webinar on library uses for Flickr and Twitter
- Meet with Friends of the Library about book sale planning
- Be Dewey D. Chipmunk at summer reading kick-off in Powell
- Print syllabus for sock class that starts tomorrow
- Finish this model sock
3. Snacks I enjoy:
- Wavy Lays
- Pretzel Nuggets
- Ice Cream
- Popcorn with Parmesan cheese
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Hire staff, especially financial manager
- Erase all debt in family (family defined broadly)
- Buy a home. Or two. A place in Manhattan, perhaps.
- Probably what others say they would do: establish foundation
5. Places I have lived:
- Ohio (Mt. Vernon, Kent, Columbus, Upper Arlington)
6. Peeps I want to know more about:
Sorry, this seed fell upon the rock, sprung up, and withered away because it has no moisture. But if the wind picks it up and finds root in your good ground, have at it.