Saturday, February 05, 2005

Progress on the purple sweater

I started the purple "Wondrous Woven Cables" sweater from Arans & Celtics (XRX, 2003) for Mike in early November, and got the lower body done pretty quickly.



I spent December doing socks, and started the sweater sleeves on January 1. Got this far in a few days...



...then put them aside for a month. Now I have no idea where I am. "Round 22," whatever that means. I'd rather leave it all in a tangled heap and keep working on the lovely gray baby camel scarf, but before I get too lost, I should get back on track with the sweater.

Too many WIPs.

1 comment:

yarmando said...

Made some headway...figured out where I was, what I was supposed to be doing. It's slow-going, since rather than knitting each sleeve separately and flat, I'm adapting the pattern to knit it more-or-less seamlessly in the round. I'm knitting both sleeves, in the round, at the same time (thanks to Peter for encouraging this type of behavior).